Turkey Pot Pie starts by dicing some leftover holiday turkey. This is a classic pot pie with a homemade crust then loaded with veggies.
This handcrafted turkey pot pie is a featured dish for our “day after the holidays” meal. It’s a pleasure to present this stunning beauty to your guests. It demonstrates that the remnants from the original turkey can actually be better the second time around.
HOMEMADE TURKEY POT PIE
Turn those turkey scrapes into something extraordinary, something you would be delighted to serve! You’ll discover the old microwave reheat routine is a thing of the past! This Pot Pie is a restaurant quality meal that is an honor to present.
You will notice the Homemade Pie is incredibly appealing to your senses! The look is delightful, the aroma is incredible, and the tastes are flavor-filled.
Our Pot Pie is a visual masterpiece with that browned homemade pie crust and the hot filling seeping through the cracks. Your family will request that this become a year-round meal.
Guests will forget that this handcrafted pot pie is the result of repurposed turkey!
INGREDIENTS FOR LEFTOVER POT PIE
- Pie Crusts – We used our Easy Homemade Pie Crust
- Diced Turkey Breast – You could also make a Roasted Turkey Breast
- Diced Carrots
- Diced Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy – Store-Bought or Homemade
How to make Leftover Turkey Recipe
Preheat oven to 350.
Place on pie crust in a small skillet.
In a medium skillet over medium high heat, place turkey, carrots, and peas.
Add gravy and cook until heated throughout.
Next, add the potatoes to the skillet and continue heating.
Fill pie crust with heated turkey mixture.
Place other pie crust over filled crust and trim excess crust and crimp edges.
Cut 4 slices on the top of crust to vent.
Bake for about 1 hour, until the top is browned.
After making our Turkey Pot Pie, check out our other dishes. Review our dinners, sides, or dessert offerings.
Thank you for choosing to spend some time with us!
Have a wonderful day!
Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 Pie Crusts
- 1 1/4 cup Diced Turkey Breast
- 3/4 cup diced Carrots
- 3/4 cup Peas
- 3/4 cup diced Potatoes
- 2 cup Turkey Gravy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, place turkey, carrots, peas and potatoes.
- Add gravy and cook until heated throughout.
- Place on pie crust in a small skillet.
- Fill pie crust with heated turkey mixture.
- Place other pie crust over filled crust and trim excess crust and crimp edges.
- Cut slits in top to vent.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until top is browned.
Come visit us to see the latest updates, video recipe, handy tips and finished pictures at https://seniorskillet.com.